Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Fashion Icon Friday

This is the last of my brief series called Fashion Icon Friday. 
 I am a fan of David Lynch and Twin Peaks.  
In hindsight, I think it had quite a profound influence on me -
the eerie music, the shocking images of laura Palme,
the small town hiding a big secret

The female characters I have chosen look like "good girls", 
maybe even sweet and innocent, but all those who have seen this iconic series and the films know that underneath the smooth exterior lurks something much darker and dangerous. 






2 comments:

  1. Oh Yes! Love having those memories brought back. Thank you. Weren't they beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw yes - Twin Peaks! Blast from the past :o) Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback and comments from readers!