Sunday, June 19, 2011

Search on for fabulous fabrics at fundraiser | Otago Daily Times Online News Keep Up to Date Local, National New Zealand & International News

Search on for fabulous fabrics at fundraiser | Otago Daily Times Online News Keep Up to Date Local, National New Zealand & International News

Dearest readers, hope you all had a lovely weekend. I will be away from my office on Wednesday and Friday as I will be taking part in the bargaining for my employment agreement on behalf of PSA which is the union I belong to. As a result of being away from my office, I may not get time to upload my photos from the Fabric Sale. Above is the link to the article in the local newspaper. Suffice to say, I had a fantastic time at the sale and bought lots of lovely things. One piece of fabric has already been converted into a wrap-around skirt which I am wearing today. More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback and comments from readers!