Monday, October 11, 2010

Moving away from wearing 100% MIC

Over the last few days I have been consciously choosing my clothes to ensure that I wear at least one item I have made myself and / or from an op shop:

Tuesday 12th October: Opshopped red blue check polyester dress and blue Hush Puppies (both from Butterflies Mosgiel)

Monday 11th October: Opshopped Cue Skirt (Blenheim) with Stax Petrol coloured stretch wrap top (bought new)

Saturday 9th October - special dinner at Pier 24 with my Dear H: Deco looking vintage dress purchased for the princely sum of $1 at a St Leonards School Fair, with new Melissa shoes and hosiery.

Friday 8th October: Preloved red black and white spotty polyester shirt dress (trademe) and grey Glengyle cardigan (St V de P)

Thursday 7th October: Preloved blue white polished cotton shirt dress (trademe) and black silk and cotton cardigan (gift from Mother previously from Classic Clothing).

PS Dinner on Saturday was fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback and comments from readers!