Thursday, November 15, 2012

Raindrops keep falling on my head...

Raindrops keep falling on my head....

...but that didn't stop me from wearing a new frock today!

Home-made dress originally a maxi dress found at
the St Vincent de Paul shop for $7, worn with 
waistcoat retail $5, Leather flower brooch gift, 
Orange bead necklace Trademe and 
selection of bangles - all thrifted!

Neon bright flat shoes bought retail $12.50 
In real life they are much brighter than this photo.

I just love the flower pattern on this fabric. 
The sleeves on this dress are so dreamy and airy - I felt like a bird floating around the office today.

Hope you all have a great weekend!!


  1. I love your new frock with that brooch and those neon shoes! I haven't been here in a while because there were problems loading you (that sounds odd LOL). But all is well again! yay.

    1. "problems loading me" made me snigger!! Thanks for the comment!

  2. I love this frock....such gorgeous colours & print & style. I am loving anything orange at the moment. I really like the frock with a touch on denim too. LOVE your accessories. Looking fabulous lovely Lady! I hope you have a wonderful & rain free weekend. Xx

    1. Alas, its raining already (Sat morning). However, that won't stop us from having a great weekend.

  3. Beautiful colours! Can't beat angel sleeves for a bit of fluttery glamour! xxx

  4. Love the sleeves on that frock. x

  5. your outfit is great! love how you made your dress work deferently with denim dress!
    your blog is positive - I can't help but smile - no wonder my fave ladies love you

    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S. follwoing you now

  6. Lovely fabric and I love that waistcoat over the frock - there are so many neon shoes around at the moment. I really love them:D

  7. Hello !! I am your newest follower /

    Appreciate if U can FOLLOW me back Please ?:)

    Very pretty and classy, love the look :)
    I follow you now ! Wanna be your friend!
    Follow me back on facebook ,instagram, twitter,and GFC and add me as a friend in GFC
    love you dear :)
    MarcBelle Chanelene

  8. You are certainly bright and cheery. What a fabulous frock.


I love getting feedback and comments from readers!