Thursday, November 15, 2012

Raindrops keep falling on my head...

Raindrops keep falling on my head....

...but that didn't stop me from wearing a new frock today!


Home-made dress originally a maxi dress found at
the St Vincent de Paul shop for $7, worn with 
waistcoat retail $5, Leather flower brooch gift, 
Orange bead necklace Trademe and 
selection of bangles - all thrifted!


Neon bright flat shoes bought retail $12.50 
In real life they are much brighter than this photo.



I just love the flower pattern on this fabric. 
The sleeves on this dress are so dreamy and airy - I felt like a bird floating around the office today.

Hope you all have a great weekend!!


9 comments:

  1. I love your new frock with that brooch and those neon shoes! I haven't been here in a while because there were problems loading you (that sounds odd LOL). But all is well again! yay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "problems loading me" made me snigger!! Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  2. I love this frock....such gorgeous colours & print & style. I am loving anything orange at the moment. I really like the frock with a touch on denim too. LOVE your accessories. Looking fabulous lovely Lady! I hope you have a wonderful & rain free weekend. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alas, its raining already (Sat morning). However, that won't stop us from having a great weekend.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful colours! Can't beat angel sleeves for a bit of fluttery glamour! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sleeves on that frock. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. your outfit is great! love how you made your dress work deferently with denim dress!
    your blog is positive - I can't help but smile - no wonder my fave ladies love you

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S. follwoing you now

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely fabric and I love that waistcoat over the frock - there are so many neon shoes around at the moment. I really love them:D

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are certainly bright and cheery. What a fabulous frock.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback and comments from readers!