Thursday, July 19, 2012

A little bit of Friday Love....

Its been a busy week for me, so I am really really happy that it is Friday.  I just wanted to share a couple of really cool things with you.

First up, quite possibley, the worlds most coolest, awesomest tights:

 Image 1

From here.  I want these tights, but as you know, I am on a "buy nothing new" regime.  Is it sneaky to ask my Darling H to buy them for me for my upcoming birthday??  My goodness the idea of Elvis all over my legs is almost too much to bear. 

Secondly I have been covetting a pair of Doc Martens for years.






From here.  There are so many colours and designs to choose from but since I watched All the Queens Horses on tv last night, I seem to be feeling a bit nostalgic for the motherland. 

I have done some thrifting and opshopping this week - I have photos and hope to post over the weekend.  In the meanwhile, hope you are all having a fabulous Friday!
xx

3 comments:

  1. Woah! I love those Elvis tights!! I really want some too, tights can never too bright after all:)

    Have a super weekend xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh the tights are amazing.
    Have a fabulous weekend.
    Love v

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those tights with those boots, delicious! You must be a cool chick because both of these things rock! I was going to say yeah for summertime birthdays but your in NZ and in the middle of winter....oh well after meeting Helga and G star I have decided that all you folks in NZ are super duper cool peeps!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback and comments from readers!